ORAJET 3164 Patterned Adhesive Vinyl
These Adhesive Vinyl Trending Patterns have a gloss finish and an outdoor durability of 3-5 years. This product is a 18” latex printed pattern and can only be applied with dry vinyl application. Patterned Adhesive vinyl is also known as sticker vinyl and can be used for car graphics, banners, letters, window glass, walls, etc. This product is intended to be used with your favorite cutter such as Cricut or Silhouette.
• Cut vinyl in the positive, with paper side down
• Weed away excess material
• Mask your design using transfer tape, making sure to smooth out any bubbles with a plastic squeegee
• Remove masked graphic from liner and stick to center of application surface
• Using firm and even pressure, squeegee the graphic from the center outward, past the edges of the design
• Starting in a corner, peel back the transfer tape at a 180° angle while pressing the tape against the graphic with your hand
• Feel for any edges, bubbles, creases, or parts of the graphic that are not flat. Press down firmly with your hand and work out the problem area until the graphic is completely smooth.